Humour Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Charlie's Readers' Letters

Monday 3 September 2007

Dear Charlie

My boyfriend writes me love poems, using a ball point pen tied to his cock. Have any
other readers got romantic partners?

Fanny Pubic
Bum's Bush

***

Dear Charlie

I can prove that people are talking nonsense when they say that Essex girls are promiscuous.

My bride-to-be is an Essex girl. She is twenty five years of age and was rogered for the very first time last week.

In fact she assures me that she would still be a virgin if I hadn't agreed to pay her thirty quid for that shag we had on the back seat of my Porsche.

Peter Pratt
Pimple
Cock's End

***

Dear Charlie

If a tomcat had discovered America and brought back cigarettes, by now, half the tom-cats in Europe would be smoking and suffering from lung cancer.

They would try to find a cure by chaining human beings up in laboratories and forcing them to chain smoke.

Thank God that Christopher Columbus wasn't a tomcat. That's what we say.

Mr and Mrs Dogsbollocks
Wolves-hampton

No comments: