Humour Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Charlie's Readers' Letters

Saturday 18 August 2007

Dear Charlie

I have calculated that if David Cameron said he would put 100% VAT on every single item - including food, houses and cars – the Tory Party could promise to abolish income tax altogether.

This would be the equivalent of giving every Conservative voter a pay rise of 40% or more. Even labour voters and other menials would immediately have 25% extra in their pay packets, so they would obviously start voting Tory too.

That means that the Conservative Party would get back in power and stay there for ever. This would enable me to become Prime Minister and put all my other good ideas into practice.

Percy Prick
Prospective Conservative Candidate
Barking Mad


***



Dear Charlie

They say that barmaids are continually being shagged by all the regulars in their pub.

I'm a barmaid and I can assure you that these stories are not true. One old wanker has
been coming into our pub for nearly a fortnight and he hasn't shagged me at all yet.

Miss Nancy Lykes
The Old Cock Inn
Tillit
Herts

No comments: